SPIKE ROGAN'S Warped World of Sports

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

PHILLIES WIN!!!!

The Philadelphia Phillies have won the 2008 World Series! The first time for the team since 1980.

Cole Hamels is the WS MVP. I would have voted for Chase "hustle" (Utley) for his great defensive glove in the series.

The KYW3 news van may be toppled soon.

I'll be at the Sports Complex Friday (Halloween to boot!) for the parade.

Maybe my fellow Phanatic Phans that are Phellow bloggers will be there as well!!!

WOOOOOOHOOOO!!!!

Labels: , , ,

8 Comments:

  • Congrats, Spike!

    And you called it, even if it took longer than we expected: Phils in Phive!

    This was a great one!

    By Blogger Bob Kincaid, at 8:05 PM  

  • Jaime Moyer was just given the pitchers rubber.

    I do think KYW CBS 3 is out of a van tonight.

    Otherwise the street party is not out of control.

    Man my Soul won Arenabowl, The fighting Phillies take the series in five as I called.

    I just never thought the parade would be a Halloween event.

    By Blogger J. SPIKE ROGAN, at 8:15 PM  

  • and by the way sad John Marzano couln't be here for it.

    By Blogger J. SPIKE ROGAN, at 8:15 PM  

  • Go Phillies!

    By Blogger Bernie O'Hare, at 8:16 PM  

  • I had to BELIEVE!!!!!!!!
    See you there Spike.

    BTW I was at game 4
    T

    By Blogger House of Crayons, at 8:26 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:12 AM  

  • Congrats, Spike - if it couldn't be my team, I'm glad it was yours!

    By Blogger Elucidator, at 5:17 AM  

  • Yeah Phillies! Now I dont have to hear anymore sports talk for an entire year!

    ... Oh wait, I forgot about AFL season (groan).

    By Blogger Amethyst Rose, at 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home