SPIKE ROGAN'S Warped World of Sports

Sunday, December 14, 2008

File this under, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?!?!?!?!

From the Express Times in Easton, PA

(Just read the story, what else can I ad, other than the parents are mentally ill!)

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/warren-county/index.ssf?/base/news-0/122923112231930.xml&coll=3

Holland Township man names son after Adolf Hitler
Sunday, December 14, 2008
By DOUGLAS B. BRILL
The Express-Times
HOLLAND TWP. | In a living room decorated with war books, German combat knives and swastikas, a 2-year-old boy, blond and blue-eyed, played with a plastic dinner set.

The boy, asked his name, put down a tiny plate and ran behind his father's leg. He flashed a shy smile but wouldn't answer. Heath Campbell, 35, the boy's father, encouraged him.


"Say Adolf," said Campbell, a Holocaust denier who has three children named for Nazism.

Again, the boy wouldn't answer. It wasn't the first time the name caused hesitation.

Adolf Hitler Campbell -- it's indeed the name on his birth certificate -- turns 3 today, and the Campbell family believes the boy has been mistreated. A local supermarket refused to make a birthday cake with "Adolf Hitler" on it.

The ShopRite in Greenwich Township has also refused to make a cake bearing the name of Campbell's daughter, JoyceLynn Aryan Nation Campbell, who turns 2 in February.

Honszlynn Hinler Jeannie Campbell, a girl named for Schutzstaffel head Heinrich Himmler, turns 1 in April.

"ShopRite can't even make a cake for a 3-year-old," said Deborah Campbell, 25, who is Heath's wife of three years and the mother of the children. "That's sad."

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • Hi Spike, Merry Christmas! I finally got around to reading some email that was forwarded to me, and was surprised to read you think I'm a Jerk!
    Thank you! I tried to email you, but you don't list one, so I'll tell yu here that I respect your opinion, but the Cue Ball Casey crack is nothing new.
    Evidently you only read one version of events... more power to you. I wish to correct the assumption that I am on "Anybody's side." I am not. All involved are nuts. Thank you for allowing me to publicly set the record straight1
    Now have a Merry Christmas, and a happy new year. Oh, and I don't do anons, regardless of what some say. I just rarely comment anymore.
    Conversations with idiots aren't a priority with me.

    By Blogger Chris Casey, at 8:44 AM  

  • Well thanks for the note Chris.

    I thought the comments bashing O'Hare for filing a harrasment complaint was,.........well jerky.

    As was the "fictional" story of a dead blogger.

    I'm glad to see your reply.

    I've been lazy on posting here. I think this will inspire a new post by weeks end.

    By Blogger J. SPIKE ROGAN, at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home