SPIKE ROGAN'S Warped World of Sports

Thursday, November 20, 2008

Corgi Community on President Bush

Well I have been rarely posting this week. I still have yet to post my thoughts on the racist verbal attacks at Lehigh post election day. Not to mention all the posts Obama has appointed so far.

And for alternate football fans, I will preview this years Grey Cup.(Candaian Football)

In the meantime check out this Corgi when the name "George Bush" is spoken.

I guess along with most humans, Bush is a unpopular name among the Corgis as well. I'm not sure what he did. Maybe they think Barney is a spoiled little bastard. Or maybe Bush has made it more difficult to herd soccer balls in ones backyard.

No matter here you go, enjoy.


Find more videos like this on MyCorgi.com

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

  • You should see how Brody reacts to "Dick Cheney." It isn't at all pretty.

    By Blogger Elucidator, at 4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home